Would you knowingly give a company your money without having tried the product or service first? We believe in offering potential new members the ability to take a ‘test drive’ of products and services before they lay down their hard-earned money down on the table; much like a car dealership, gym membership or suite of software applications would offer their consumer base.
In today’s posting, we will take our readers through the many various features which are offered during the 30 day Free Trial of AudioAcrobat’s services, while offering plenty of incentive to continue on with a paid subscription.
So … what can I do?
This is one of the MOST FREQUENTLY asked questions we receive at AudioAcrobat, and the answer boils down to a very simple answer: “pretty much EVERYTHING”. There is one feature that is disabled during the trial period, and that is the member’s ability to download recordings made using AudioAcrobat during the trial period and the ability to send download links to others while on the trial period.
Note: Any content created while on the trial period is made available for download to the member as soon as the account’s first payment has been made. No re-recording necessary!
You’ve told me what I CAN’T do … but really, what CAN I do?
The extent of AudioAcrobat’s all-inclusive services reach far beyond many of our members’ expectations … even during the 30 day Free Trial. Here’s a list of features that are ready for new members to take advantage of IMMEDIATELY after creating their account.
- Record by Phone (Conference Calls, Interviews, Personal Audios)
- Record by Computer Microphone (Mac/PC)
- Upload Audio & Video Files (256 MB size limit per file)
- Create/Manage Folders (organization is paramount!)
- Create Guest Lines (for capturing Testimonials/Feedback)
- Create AudioNotes™ (fully customizable, one-page websites)
- Create/Syndicate Podcast Feeds (RSS-enabled, syndicate to iTunes + more!)
- Create Audio Playlists (string audios together like tracks on a CD)
- Publish Audio/Video (to the web, email, social networks + more!)
- Auto-Enrollment in Affiliate Program (earn 33% recurring commissions)
- Access to Resources Section (Training, Software, Services + more!
- Access to Phone/Email Support (yes, we speak English!)
That’s a lot of features! What’s the catch?
This is one of the other most-frequently asked questions we receive at AudioAcrobat, which is usually followed by a friendly chuckle and an explanation that “there really is no catch”. The fact of the matter is that any member who has signed up for the 30 day Free Trial can literally get started recording, broadcasting and distributing their audio and video files IMMEDIATELY after creating their account.
Note: The 30 day Free Trial does require a valid credit card to be placed on file at the time of registration. AudioAcrobat does not touch member’s cards until 30 days after the creation of their account. Members can opt-in for early activation from the Home Tab of their account.
Want to learn more about AudioAcrobat? Go ahead, give it a try yourself by signing up for a 30 day Free Trial or join one of our FREE Training Classes without signing up for squat. Already have an account? Login HERE.
Coming up next … peek into AudioAcrobat’s world-famous customer support!