When supporting a service as diverse as AudioAcrobat, our team is required to be fully aware of the many peripheral needs of our members; and having put systems into place to aid achieving of personal and professional goals is something our members insist we pat ourselves on the back for.
In today’s posting, we will take our readers on a guided tour through the many available resources available to all AudioAcrobat members within their comfort of their online accounts.
Where Is It?
This is not a “that’s what she said” joke, as we’re sure many of our more ‘comedic’ readers might be assuming. Rather, it is a very serious question which is pondered by many and asked by even more. The ‘Resources‘ section can be found immediately after logging into one’s account, just beneath the golden ‘Home‘ tab. It should appear to those logged into their accounts as the following:
After clicking on the ‘Resources’ button, our readers will find themselves on a page labeled, “Cool Resources“. In this case, it is true that title does indeed dictate behavior. Our readers will also find a menu of available resource categories, such as:
Let’s take a closer look at each of the categories, shall we?
- Member-to-Member Services: Amazing people who will apply their talent to help you!
- Video Editing
- Music Licensing
- Audio Mastering
- Audio Processing
- Virtual Assistants
- Flash/Graphic/Website Design
- Music Scoring/Jingle Production
- Consulting (Computer, Social Media)
- Podcast Directories: Podcast communities for both the broadcaster and the subscriber.
- Directories which AudioAcrobat syndicates to
- Manual-submission Directories
- Training Class Downloads: Our popular classes are available for download.
- Basic Training Class
- Podcast Training Class
- More coming soon!
- Editing Software: Some recommended software to help you clean up your productions or add background music and sounds….both audio and video.
- Audio Editing Software
- Video Editing Software
- Hex Color Code Pickers: Small, practical applications that will allow you to customize the colors for your audio and video players.
- for PC
- for Mac
- Music & Sound Clips: One could drown with the supply of sources on the Web for music and sound clips. So, we gave a few choices for you to visit.
- Royalty Free Music & Sound Clips
- Royalty Licensing Sources
Please Note: The services listed above are done as a courtesy to AudioAcrobat members. AudioAcrobat makes no guarantees or warranties as to the services above. It is recommended that you do the necessary due diligence before contracting and doing business with these services.
As previously stated, our team is always on the ball when it comes to making sure our members’ needs are taken care of, and we are always glad to see these resources helping our members to achieve the personal and professional goals.
Want to learn more about AudioAcrobat? Go ahead, give it a try yourself by signing up for a 30 day Free Trial or join one of our FREE Training Classes without signing up for squat. Already have an account? Login HERE.
Coming up next … AudioAcrobat Member’s Home Tab!