Lifehacker recently posted about the Best Voice Recording App for Android, Cogi – Notes & Voice Recorder, which we wanted to share with our readers as our smartphones and tablets are becoming more and more attached to us in our daily lives.
This free app looks to be a fantastic solution for recording in-person conversations with an Android device, offline.
Once recorded, users can easily upload to their AudioAcrobat accounts for online distribution.
- Simple tap-to-record and tap-to-pause interface lets you record the main points.
- Can be set to always listen without recording.
- Can record endlessly, till you run out of phone storage.
- Rewinds 5, 15, 30 or 45 seconds from the time you tap, so you capture what was said before you tapped.
- Share recordings via Dropbox, Google Drive, Evernote, and email.
- Write notes while recording.
- Take photographs while recording.
- Add tags and contacts to an audio file for easy reference.
- Can record while screen is turned off, or while you use some other app.