Ease of use could mean a lot of different things to a lot of different people, and through your answers I am aiming to really nail down what this phrase means to as many different people as possible, and hopefully come to one or more conclusions on the subject.
Is it the plug and play aspect? Is it the ability to ask a live human being questions? How about catering to those who want to read more about the subject or watch video tutorials?
In this month’s question, there are several popular options to choose from, including:
- It’s as easy as “Plug and Play”
- There are easily accessible video tutorials
- There are tips and hints throughout the software / service
- I’m able to ask a human being questions
- There’s a written manual with instructions
- I can attend live training clases to learn specifics
…as well as a box for you to fill in your own features if they’re not already included.
Here, you’re getting to tell us what makes technology easy to use; so please, leave no stone unturned!
Comment below and connect with us for daily updates!
- Follow AudioAcrobat on Twitter
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Join our group on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to AudioAcrobat RSS
Want to learn more about AudioAcrobat? Go ahead, give it a try yourself by signing up for a 30 day Free Trial or join one of our FREE Training Classes without signing up for squat. Already have an account? Login HERE.
Did you know that AudioAcrobat has a built-in affiliate referral program? Earn 33% commissions, monthly!