There are A LOT of choices when it comes to hosting a conference call, teleseminar or webinar and I’m VERY interested to hear which facets of these services really tickle your fancy.
Is it the telephone / website simulcast aspect? Is it the ability to allow attendees to raise their hands and form a queue of questions? How about catering to Skype callers or muting those with noisy lines?
In this month’s question, there are several popular options to choose from, including:
- Customizable Event Page
- Phone/Web Simulcast
- Know Who’s On the Call (Web Interface)
- Dial Out to Missing Hosts/Guests
- PowerPoint / Keynote Slide Integration
- Raise Hands / Queue Attendee Questions
- Muting / Unmuting of Guests
- Password Protect Events
- PIN-Free Joining of Meeting
- Skype Integration
…as well as a box for you to fill in your own features if they’re not already included.
In a way, it’s kind of like getting to design your own ideal teleconference / webinar service; so please, leave no stone unturned!
Comment below and connect with us for daily updates!
- Follow AudioAcrobat on Twitter
- Become a fan on Facebook
- Join our group on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to AudioAcrobat RSS
Want to learn more about AudioAcrobat? Go ahead, give it a try yourself by signing up for a 30 day Free Trial or join one of our FREE Training Classes without signing up for squat. Already have an account? Login HERE.
Did you know that AudioAcrobat has a built-in affiliate referral program? Earn 33% commissions, monthly!