Where can you go where everybody knows your name? We’ll give you a hint … it’s not Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, FourSquare or YouTube. It’s the ‘Account’ portion of AudioAcrobat — built just for our members!
In today’s posting, we will take our readers through the marvels of AudioAcrobat’s “Account” tab; all the while outlining the many facets and subsets contained within. A window, if you will, into the members portal and the control panel through which account settings may be customized.
How do I find it?
The above question has been asked by many, in many different situations. Relative to locating the AudioAcrobat “Account” tab, the answer is quite simple. To exemplify the simplicity of this task, we’ve created a couple quick and easy steps to accompany our readers’ journey in achieving this goal.
1. Log into your AudioAcrobat account
2. Click the blue “Account” tab
Now that we’ve found love what are we gonna do … with it?
The above phrase may at first seem more like the chorus to the popular 1991 hit from Heavy D & The Boyz, but it is quite curious as to how this proposed question melds quite well into a member’s first discovery of the “Account” tab within their AudioAcrobat account.
Let’s take a look at what exactly can be done within the realm of the Account tab … now that we’ve found love and everything, shall we?
- My Account – Basic account information and billing/cc info, alerts and preferences are found here. Not that we anticipate our readers needing it, the “Close Account” function is also found here, neatly tucked away at the bottom of the page.
- Contact/Billing Information
- Credit Card
- Subscription Plan
- Billing Summary
- Close Account
- Change Password – Need a different password? Feel like switching it up? It’s all right here. Can’t login? Try our Forgot Password utility HERE.
- Current Password
- New Password
- Billing History – Tax season here we come! View/print records dating back to your initial signup. It couldn’t be easier!
- Bandwidth – Bytes passing through the internets … how many? Receive a bandwidth notification? This is the place to view and inspect bandwidth usage dating back three months from your most recent payment.
- Bandwidth Summary
- Bandwidth Used Graph
- Daily Bandwidth Usage
- Usage By File
- Bandwidth Used
- Billing Period
- Bandwidth Summary
- Storage – It’s Unmetered, so not to worry! Go ahead, upload your entire library — we double dog dare you!
- Storage Used
- Daily Storage Usage
- Disk Storage Based on Media Type
- Referrals – Others who help make you money. You want lots of them. Learn how HERE.
- Affiliate URL
- Your Referrals
- Commission Balance
- Media Jobs – All audio/video entering your account. Look here if you’re searching for a recent recording which hasn’t finished transcoding.
Like we said … there’s a lot to do here. Want to learn more about AudioAcrobat? Go ahead, give it a try yourself by signing up for a 30 day Free Trial or join one of our FREE Training Classes without signing up for squat. Already have an account? Login HERE.
Coming up next … an in-depth look at “My Account”!